Mississippi: Obama Continues His Strong Bid for Vice President
Winning easily over future President Clinton, Obama just made himself a much more valuable member of the Clinton team.
Meanwhile Huckabee’s thinking, “What? I said I quit, already. Stop putting up my vote totals!”
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/11/obama-wins-mississippi-democratic-primary/
Obama’s No Fan of Geraldine Ferraro
Geraldine Ferraro proves she’s open-minded when it’s convenient, accusing Obama of getting where he is because he is black. I guess she’s against affirmative action now. I mean, to my knowledge, Obama’s made it on his own. Just imagine if we were required to pick a representative number of black presidential candidates. Apparently Ferraro would really dislike that—unless maybe the rule only applied to Republicans.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/11/obama-camp-calls-on-clinton-to-oust-backer-who-said-media-coverage-is-race-based/
McCain Tilts at Windmills; Scolds Obama and Clinton over NAFTA
Still trying to stay relevant, McCain attacks the Democrats over wanting to renegotiate NAFTA, citing that other countries may take the opportunity to expect to renegotiate their own contracts with the U.S.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iE2JCSH5p9r2GBkQWS9TWAMzmuvQD8VBAUP00
Foggy Political News: March 11, 2008 (Late)
Posted by Paul Zannucci | 10:54 PM | Foggy Political News | 0 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment