Clinton Offers Front-Running Obama the Vice Presidency

I wonder if this strategy will work? Expect Obama to drop out any day now.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/10/dems.campaign/index.html

Ron Paul's Still Running!

Though he admits he's not seeking victory in the "conventional sense." Good, because that would mean that I had previously supported someone in need of a mental health check-up.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/10/paul.campaign/index.html

Inside the Mind of a Superdelegate

I haven't actually read the article. I'm posting it for the oxymoron potential.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/09/superdelegate/index.html

McCain works to refill campaign coffers

After the life-and-death struggle for his political career against the well-oiled campaign machines of Rudy Guiliani and Fred Thompson, McCain finds himself at a funding disadvantage. Actually, it's just because the Democrats are raising funds like crazy.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/10/mccain.campaign/index.html

Republicans Mount Election-Year Effort to Highlight Democratic Divisions on Immigration

While McCain, never much for immigration reform, seeks to go after a bit of the Hispanic vote, his Republican teammates seek to help him out by raising the rhetoric in the opposite direction. This promises to get only more confusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336608,00.html

Other Politicians Show Little Sympathy for Gov. Spitzer Amid Prostitution Allegations

Showing themselves to be courageous and brave, politicians take stands against hypocrisy and prostitution.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336591,00.html

0 comments