tafkas--So what is it about honeybees? Well you know they are kind of small little creatures. One may wonder why we need them at all. I actually think they are little jerks. All they seem to do is go around stinging people.Yeah I know, how does beekeeping affect modern American politics? Well, when is the last time you ate a flower and vomited honey?I don't know what that means either.While we sit around and watch the American drug and wait to be told what to do and who to like we can try to think of something bigger. What is life going to be like with a new president? Is the new person going to consider our interaction with the natural world. Try to think about how each of these people is going to attack global warming. Think about how these people may attack global poverty. Think about how these people are going to feed our children, our grandchildren, our g-(infinitum) grandchildren.We have to think about the future.The fact is we have a finite future. What are we going to do with it. It is up to us right now. We can throw it away today, or we can preserve it for prosperity.John McCain is probably a closet democrat. He will probably get into office and take off his mask and say, "Ha ha, I am going to feed some poor people today!" But, so what, that just means he is a liar. I heard a talking head say, a few weeks ago, "I heart Hukabee". "He doesn't believe in evolution, global warming, or photosynthesis, but, at least he is honest about it.What does Barack want? Who knows? Change!I suppose. Change from what to what. Is he going to get in there and say "What I meant was ......." and only change some piddling little thing. Come on Barack! You may be black. Maybe. But, does that constitute a change? You are still a man, and, I bet, that the change you are talking about is barely noticeable.If you want change then get behind Senator Clinton. A woman? For President? Are you kidding?That would be a change wouldn't it?
A Woman for President--That would be a change.
Posted by tafkas | 8:54 AM | Democratic Primaries, Main, tafkas | 0 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment