Delegate and Fundraising Problems in Michigan and Florida

The Dems are in big trouble in these two states, particularly Florida. Here's an article from The New York Times about it with quotes from donors who may ask for refunds. Inside, I'm weeping for them, I really am. You might could even say I feel their pain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/15/us/politics/15donate.html?ei=5065&en=68bdcd72f717cb5f&ex=1206158400&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

The Fed Saves Bear Stearns

We're already on the verge of financial panic in this country. Letting Stearns collapse would have been a nightmare. Bernanke finally gets something right. Ah, I remember the good old days of Greenspan when our recession were planned and orderly...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=abl8CI.8oF8U&refer=worldwide

The Little Hooker that Could

Despite being so clueless that she didn't know she was servicing the Governor (New York Post), Ms. Dupre kept working it and now she's an overnight sensation who will likely get million dollar offers. Good for her.

http://www.newsoxy.com/ashley-alexandra-dupre/article10547.htm


Talk about it! Discuss this post and politics in general on our new message boards. Help us get them started!

http://politicalbrainfog.yuku.com/

0 comments